It is really important to stay a couple of steps ahead in our preparedness and sustainability as a healthcare business in light of the spreading COVID-19 coronavirus. In light of its potentially problematic influence, we have adopted these new best practices for the safety of all involved.
- Encouraging non-emergent patients over the age of 60 to delay their treatment until the COVID-19 threat level has lowered
- Encouraging those who have recently traveled internationally to delay their appointments for 2-3 weeks
- Rescheduling those with a recent respiratory illness or close contact with someone suffering from a respiratory illness
- Rescheduling those with a temperature screening at home or our office that is over 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Disinfecting the reception area and doorknobs every hour with a high-level, broad-spectrum surface disinfectant
The processes we have already systematized at Restoration Dental to ensure patient and staff safety are including but not limited to sterilization, disinfection, hand sanitizers, barriers, office cleanliness, HEPA air filters and staff wellness. We strive for the health of our patients and ourselves and we hope that fewer people will be affected by this virus than anticipated. Stay well and keep those hands clean!!!
Dr. Dave and the Restoration Dental Team